Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Saturday Morning

I have been busy but I am going to catch up with a blog and I think I am going to do it on our crazy house. This morning I am going to Surry, VA for the Pork, Pine, and Peanut Festival. I know your all jealous haha. Actually, its not so bad, as you can imagine they have excellent fatty / greasy food, and sometime some neat crafts. I am hoping to get some Christmas presents for some people.
So back to the blog post on our house. I have taken some pictures, none of our bedroom or kitchen though cause they are extreamly messy, yeah sometimes when we have people come over our bedroom and the pantry closet sorta turn into a dumping ground of crap we don't know what do with but can't get rid of so we hide it and try to forget about it. Yeah thats my mega confession for the day.

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Family said...

We are going too! Maybe we will see you there. Email me your cell number and I will call you!

Jenny said...

Oh yes...our bedroom. SAD SAD SAD place. Let's see, currently there are mounds of clothes, pictures and toys all over the place. There is NO signal of romance unless you count the aloe I had to rub all over D's back last night due to sunburn-yeah, not so romantic AND there are miss-matched sheets. One day I'll get to it all... The rest of the house looks good, though!

Anonymous said...

We do the same thing. If people come over I make a mad dash and basically just carry stuff upstairs since no one should be going there anyways. James always looks at me like I'm crazy... Nice to know I'm not the only one! :)