Sunday, July 13, 2008

Is the weekend really over???

So it's Sunday, and some how these last three days flew by soooo fast. Dave was home this weekend, so that made things so much better. I like it when he is home and we can spend some family time all together. We spent a lot of time at the pool Friday and Saturday, and Sunday we went to Water Country with his brother and his family. Dave even managed to start painting the baby room. We have one color done now completely, and when he works up the courage he's going to start the stripes in the other color. He's seriously stressing these stripes...

Not much else really to tell accept it was a just a nice weekend. Great weather, good quality time, etc. I bought a watermelon this weekend, first one I had bought this season. I made a Costco run Saturday for milk of course, and saw some there. I thumped on a bunch and noted they were charging $5.99 for seedless ones. That seemed a bit high, but hey, everything is going up... I didn't get one, as I get scared buying melons sometimes as you just never know what you are getting until you cut them open... So I decieded to go to Dean and Don's and buy one from there, knowing I could get one of the experts I used to work with to pick me out one. I ended up paying a lot more then the price at Costco, but it was delicious, and I am going to get another one from there this week cause we ate it up already....




Photobucket

No comments: