Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!



Hope everyone is having a good 4th of July! I am going to attempt to go to the pool later if its not too crazy as they were having a big ole party up there... Dave is working tonight so he has been sleeping. I have pretty much been lazy as I had a horrible night last night. I woke up with horrible stomach pains and was scared to death I was in labor. I figured I would wait it out as I didn't feel like going to the ER with other crazies, so I called my husband since he was at work to try to warn him. Of course he didn't answer his flipping phone, and took an hour and a half to call me back cause he was busy. I wasn't happen though with his response time regardless. Not that he could do anything for me, but I just wanted to talk to someone while I was pain. I feel better now, so maybe it was just gas pains or something else totally embarrassing. I go back to the doctor next friday so I can bring it up then if it doesn't happen again sooner.

So while the kids were napping today I noticed Jcrew is having a freeship sale thingy going on and I checked out the girl stuff. I bought two dresses for next spring summer for either Laura or Rachel, or maybe both since they are similar in size. I am not allowing myself to buy anymore summer clothes for them this season, but buying for next summer/spring is ok in my book. I mean I got great deals, someone has to support the sales. The two dresses are at the top of the page.

My fun kid activity today was making Brownies with Laura. She thought she was pretty special. We will probably take them to his parents house later for a cookout. Before that I guess I will attempt the pool with the kids and pray its not to crazy.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

super cute! happy 4th!