Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yesterday I had my birthday dinner with my side of the family at my moms, and it was nice. I was feeling a bit slighted though as I had to beg for the husband to take pictures with my camera, and when it came time to do cake I had a freaking tea light candle on it and most people were off playing outside or off talking somewhere. I especially love it when people end up bringing friends that are not invited, that’s always good taste you know. I am a brat like that. Basically I had my panties in a bunch and got sad about that because a nephew of mine had gotten under my skin already. I wont bore you with the details on here, so if you want to know ask. Mainly he just hurt my feelings, which isn’t hard for anyone to do with me these days, but seriously, I just want to slap the crap out of him.

I got spoiled silly with gifts. I got a couple of pedicure certificates at the place I usually ride my bike to near the house, so I was excited about that. I also got a massage certificate to this place in City Center. I am debating about using it now before the baby or waiting until after as a treat to myself for giving life lol. We shall see. I got the Vera Bradly duffle bag I wanted so I no longer have to steal one of the kids for short trips, and the lunch bag. I also got two books I have been wanting to read, and a Target gift card, and Dave got me the Tiffany earrings I wanted, and I freaking love them.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awww! Happy B'day (when's your actual b'day?)! Sorry about the nephew...is it the one who stirred up trouble on the trip? Yikes!