Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pringle Can boredom...



I decided I was going to do something with a empty Pringle Can we had. By the way, I had not had a Pringle in forever and man there good...great for taking to the pool too...


All I did was put some of my scrapbooking paper around the can, the cardstock I had was really thick so I used hot gun glue on the end of it too hold it in place. I glued some ribbon around the top and bottom, and then put some sequin stickys on it to decorate it some.


I wasn't sure what the heck I was going to do with it at first. I cleaned it out, but I could still smell the sour cream scent, so I decided to use it to hold spaghetti noodles. Figure the scent wont really matter with them. I did have to snap the ends of the spaghetti about half an inch to fit in the container, but hey it works and looks cute in the kitchen.


Photobucket src="http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f48/Gilesr1/robyn-1.jpg" border=0>

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love this! SO very creative. I'm going to go out and buy some pringles so I can do this project (and a good excuse to eat some yummy pringles!)