Monday, September 1, 2008

Laboring on Labor Day

Well not baby labor, but I did a crap load today and its only 2pm! I had scheduled myself to work not realizing it was a holiday, and I decieded to go in anyways to catch up on some things with my Monday patients. I wasn't there long at all, so don't feel sorry for me, but it was long enough to make me feel all acomplished, and so I deceided I deserved a trip in the Target around the corner. My local Target is still under renovations, and its super confusing in there, so I love going to the one during work when I need to make a Target run.

I picked up some formula. I am totally cursing myself by trying to buy it ahead of time, but I guess I can return it or exchange it if my child has funky allergies or needs. Anyways, I got some of that, a new book to read- called Lucky byt Alice Sebold. She wrote the fab book Lovely Bones. Lovely Bones was not a happy book, but it was really good, and this book sounds just as dark- but I can't wait to read it! They also had this Wii game I have wanting on sale for $17 so I bought it cause we are super addicted to the Wii now.

So then I came home, went to get my kids from my parents house, and then some how some way, a simple question I had for my dad turned into him coming over to do something in my garage, and next thing I know its a group effort to clean and semi organize stuff. I had been working on this little by little, but my mom, Dad, and I made major progress today... so much so that I can get my car in the garage now. I can't wait to show Dave when he wakes up. Not sure if he will be annoyed with me, or happy, as he may have had his own little vision, but hey, he can make changes as long as things are neat and not just lying around everywhere.

Anyways I am beat from all my garage cleaning, and I think my poor parents are as well. I think I am going to try to take them out to eat this week to thank them for their help.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You must be in serious nesting mode! She's gonna be here soon!!!