Monday, September 8, 2008

The Doctor game...

My oldest has developed a cold. The lovely snotty nose developed late Sunday, and she's running around acting fine, just has a hard time getting comfy at night, and her stomach has been "upset". So I am playing the game in my head where I wonder if I should take her to the doctor... She doesn't have a fever, and she's still playing, so I guess I should wait it out. However, her preschool doesn't want any snotty kids coming to school, so she may or may not be going friday...They say even if they have a snotty nose from allergies, keep them away, as they basically don't want to deal with any snotty kids putting their hands on everything and everyone... can't say I blame them... In the end I predict I will take her in to see her PCP and he says it will just go away on its own, and I look like the over reacting parent once again, but spend the copay on peace of mind....

Photobucket

No comments: