Sunday, September 7, 2008

Had to post this...

"I am not a Republican because I grew up rich. I'm a Republican because I didn't want to spend the rest of my life poor, waiting for the government to rescue me!"

- Mike Huckabee


Now this is bound to tick someone off, but I don't really care. I have the whole pregnancy card to use until the 17th. I myself am not rich. My gosh my husband is a policeman, and I am as social worker, and we both come from families of hard workers, and I am sick and tired of people expecting the governement to baby them their entire lives... Sometimes you have to rescue yourself...


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Snaps for Robyn! I COMPLETELY agree.

Can't believe she's almost here!!!!!!!! Are ya ready?

Jennifer said...

Amen Sister:) Oh...how I am so sick of hearing the democrats whine...it drives me crazy!