Thursday, September 18, 2008

Number 3!






I love her so much already, and have stories, but for now I will just leave some stats cause I am still in the hospital and trying to rest up. We named her Emily Braxton Giles, Dave picked the Emily, so I got to go with Braxton. I even did the birth certificate today so its final! She was born the 17th at 11:43am, weighing in at 7lbs and 0 oz, 19 inches long. She's healthy, has a great set of lungs on her, and she's got some hair! None of my babies had as much hair as Miss Emily. I had her by C-section as planned but it wasn't quite as pain free as the other two I had, but hey, we are both alive and healthy. I have taken a zillion pics of her, and these are the same pics as whats up on my myspace, but I promise to post more pics in time. Thanks for all the myspace love, and visits!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! She's SO cute and I love her name. I've been checking your blog like 10,000 times per day hoping you would have someone update it! YAY!!!!!

Erin Conley said...

Congratulations Robyn!

She's beautiful and the name is perfect!

Glad you are all doing well :)

Anonymous said...

I love her name and am so glad you used Braxton. I know that means a lot to you and I bet it would mean a lot to your Granny, too.

I've debated coming to visit you in the hospital, but have decided to wait until you're home and comfortable. I didn't want anyone to see me in the hospital after I had Aidan, so just let me know when you're ready for a visit (or pedicure ;) ) and I'll be there!

The Family said...

She's beautiful Robyn! Hope to see you soon!