Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Well apparently the marketing people for Home Health companies didn't see my memo about not coming by once a week 'cause one showed up today to annoy me. Seriously...

I also got a call from Human Resources today to see if I was still working as they need me to redo one of my FMLA papers I turned in a month ago. Apparently, because I am having a c-section they want it stated specificially on there... and the nurse who filled it out didn't do it. My doctors office charges a fee for filling out paperwork, and I get to go today and and try to get it done, and if they try to charge a fee for putting the docs name stamp on it, I am not going to be happy... I filled out everything myself this time just like the nurse did but added in the c-section part... So I seriously just need the signature stamp. Don't think I haven't thought about just signing it myself, but I don't need to lose my job over it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My doctor's office allegedly charged money to have things filled out as well. I never had to pay it though. I'm not sure why, but I had to have quite a few docs completed by them and they always just called me when they were done and gave them back.

Not much longer! I know you're ready!