Sunday, September 21, 2008

Target outing...



We had a little Target outing this afternoon while Dave's mom had the oldest two. We really like this new formula the hospital gave us to try out, and we needed to get some more of that brand, and pick up a few other items. I scored some cute dresses for Laura and Rachel as seen above. I also grabbed a few items for the kids for Christmas, and Dave got some work out clothes as he's all about dieting/working out now or at least we are all about talking about it. Hey one step at a time! Emily got formula (how exciting) and she also got some plain white onesies, that I am getting my mom to momogram. She's got a super cool sewing machine, and can do the cutest things, so I am putting her to work on personalizing a few things for her.

Last night Emily slept really well. I hate to curse anything, and I am sure by blogging about how great she did she will be all crazy tonight, but last night she woke up once for a feeding and then I made her wake up in the morning to eat. My parents had us over for a huge lunch today, and we plan on eatting the leftovers for dinner. My parents are going out of town near the end of the week for a vacation, so I am really going to miss them, and I hope they have a great time. I guess thats about all thats going on around our house for now!

Photobucket

No comments: