Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Monday!!!

I completed a to-do list a mile long today...When I sat down last night to write it out I felt myself get tense from everything I needed to do, but I can put it behind me now. I had my last day of work today, well last couple of hours, cause I just finished some things up, checked the work email one last time, and got the heck out of dodge... I am taking the max time I can off which is 12 weeks, and I hope time goes in slow motion.

The last thing on my to-do list may not seem very important to you, but to me it was crucial, and that was to get one last pedicure and eyebrow waxing. It was wonderful though.... LOL I sound so high maintence, and trust me, looks wise I am not, but I like pretty feet. I messed up my old pedicure and was super stressed I would go into labor with funky looking feet and hairy thick eyebrows. I mean who actually feels pretty after having a baby laying up in a hospital bed and not being able to shower? Having pretty toes to look at kinda does help make you feel better, or maybe thats just me.

I have a new show I am all about watching... It's a new HBO original series show, and it's by the creaters of Six Feet Under, which is another show that I loved when it ran... It's a bit cooky 'cause its about Vampires, but it's got me hooked. So far there have been two episodes, so there's plenty of time to get caught up. Anyways, the new episodes come on Sunday nights, so you have to check it out.


Photobucket

No comments: