Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Don't read if don't want to hear any griping...

This weekend I weeded the flower beds, which was no easy task as they were covered in weeds, and its not easy to bend when your a whale. I also have been working on organizing the house, completing projects which involve painting things, and the mother of all the garage clean up yesterday... After the said garage clean up, I was pretty tired, amazed I had not gone into labor, and just wanted a nice meal that I didn't have to prepare... So we went out to eat, husband forgot his wallet, so I paid for the meal. No biggie.

Dave complains to me yesterday how he had a lot of court Tuesday, and was irritated to miss out on some sleep...During court he texts me to see if there were any plans Wednesday...I texted back no. It would be his day off, and usually the first day off from night shift he trys to nap a little bit like when the kids are napping, and then goes to bed the normal time. Tomorrow though, he has plans to go golf, so by the time I get home he's going to be exhausted from not napping, and my parents get to watch the kids. They told him there are fine with this arrangement. Sure, why not, I mean he totally deserves it, you know all that hard work hes done lately. Can you sense my sarcasm? Thursday I also get to pay out of my pocket for the house cleaner to come that I have been begging for all summer, so I get break there but I get to pay. woohoo

Another thing pissing me off is today I got home and the kids were napping still at my parents, so I asked if they could just call me when they woke up so I could sit for a minute and just rest. I am only just having a baby next week, and feel like I deserve a break. Mom said it was fine, but apparently my dad has some comments to make about me not getting the kids asap when I got home. So let me get this straight... the husband can play golf and leave the kids all the flipping time with my parents, and they never bat an eyelash. But I bust my tail around here 24/7, and I can't get a freaking hour to just sit down...

If your husband isn't on night shift consider yourself blessed. It's lovely having a husband who is tired all of the time, and falls alseep in mid conversation. He's also so tired he doesn't feel like lifting a finger, so I have to become Mrs. Hitler around here to get anything done. If you have your husband home every weekend your even luckier. I get one weekend a month that I have to freaking fight for as everyone else wants to see him then too.

Sorry for being a negative nelly, but I'm seriously about to lose it. I just want to lay in my bed, watch movies, and nap for one day. I don't exactly like being this busy, its just that I have to be to get things done around here. You know when my urine cultures were all crazy, and I had some raging UTI or whatever going on a few weeks ago, I had not one other symptom. I felt fine. I totally should have faked having some so I could get some rest. I totally missed the boat on that one...

By the way, I still have not gotten the husband anything for the big 5 year anniversary next week, and I am guessing shopping while in this foul of a mood wouldn't be a good idea, or he might get a box of poo.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I vote for the box of poo...just so I could see you blog about it! Hope your days is better today!