Thursday, September 25, 2008

photo session





Emily had her one week photo's taken Wed. morning at the house by Glenn who did the maternity pics. She did great. Of course she slept through them, but hey. I am doing my birth announcements through him as well and though I have not seen all the pics from the session yet, he sent me these examples to do the announcements with, and I have a feeling I am going to spend a fortune as the pics look really awesome so far... So I don't know which one to go with. Both ideas he came up with are really cute. I personally think the bow one is adorable! The rest of the pics should be up on a website like he did with my maternity ones sometime later today.


Photobucket

4 comments:

The Family said...

I like them both! We did the bow one for our announcements. Everyone loved them, but I also like the foot and hand on the other one. Tough choice! (Which is always how it is with him!)

Anonymous said...

They are both precious! She looks like a baby supermodel.

Jenny said...

Those are adorable!!! I especially love the second one-I'm a sucker for polkadots!

Becca said...

I love these!! My favorite is the second one- with her little hands and feet. So sweet!!