Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So today I attempted to try to keep my crap together and not go into mental break down mode. Not sure if I pulled it off as someone could look at me wrong and set me off in tears. I did buy the husband a gift for the anniversary. It's just a certificate to some clothing store hes all about now, nothing exciting I can assure you, but its better then a box of poo I guess. Not sure if I will add to it or not, as I just don't know what to get him.

So tomorrow the cleaning people come, I am supposed to be leaving a check for them since I get to pay for that as just about everything else around here...BUT I have decieded that I am going to FORGET to leave it, and I am also going to take the joint checking account check book with me as well when I head to work, and since Dave will be home, well I guess he will have to pay them for me. I'm a total witch like that. Immature? Yes. But I don't really care, and if I hear any complaining its on like donkey kong.

I am having my 31 direct sales party thingy tomorrow night as well. I am looking forward to it, and hope to see some people, and just stuff my face since I have about one week left before going into diet mode. =)

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Family said...

I was planning on coming to the 31 party but Avery is going to be in a commercial tomorrow and I had to switch with someone at work and now I work until 6!!