Saturday, September 6, 2008

I have been feeling a bit more positive these last few days, so hopefully mean prego lately is making a turn for the better. I came home to a clean house Thursday cause the cleaning ladies had been here. Dave had sucked it up and paid them, AND because apparently they forgot to mop the floors (what the heck) he had taken it upon himself to handle that as he knew I would freak out. What a guy. Props to him. Before my party thingy we ate some hot dogs at my parents house, and Dave and my mom ganged up on me for being a meanie, and I handled their thoughts on my selfish behavior lately, by looking like someone with touretts, and said every potty word in the book to them... I felt better and I guess they felt better for calling my behavior out, and we moved on. My 31 party was fun, I had a good turn out, and earned some really good deals, so I am going to use the savings to stock up on some Christmas presents for my three nieces,and girls and of course get some bags for myself.

Apparently, Tropical Storm Hanna is coming our way today. It's crazy how super prepared and cautious everyone is being...I don't think it will be that big of a deal, so hopefully I don't end up eatting my words. I teased Dave for stocking up on water and milk, and as far as my own hurricane preparedness I got myself a pedicure yesterday after taking Laura to preschool. Quite needed in the event the local pedicure shop is without power after the storm and I can't get in lol. Dave and I also did dinner for our 5 year anni friday night rather then Saturday. We went to the Melting Pot for the appetizer and dessert part of the meal. I am not a big fan of the actual main course where you cook your food in the oils, so we had gone somewhere else for that, and I can't bring myself to blog about it or you will all think we are white trash, but lets just it was super yummy. We always said for our 5 year we would go away somewhere like do a cruise or just a nice trip in general, but obviously given my pregnant state thats not going to happen, so our plans and gifts we exchanged probably sound boring to some people but we had fun, and are happy with our presents. Dave has fallen in love with this clothing store called Tommy Bahamas, so I got him a certificate to that and a massage. He got me as I requested a gift card to Old Navy, as I want some clothes after baby, and love everything they currently have in there for fall. When we got home he came out with another gift for me, which was ..... The Wii fit lol!!! I am super excited to put that to use.

Today I was supposed to have my maternity and family pics taken, but cause of the storm we changed it to Sunday. Sunday the weather should be nicer, and this way Dave has a better chance of being home. His work is making them all do 12 hour shifts, so he wouldn't have been home today for the pics. There is a chance he could still be working tomorrow when the guy comes, but oh well. That's life, and I am unsure about these belly pictures anyways. I don't know what to wear or anything. I don't know what to dress the kids in either... The pictures should be very interesting...

Photobucket

No comments: