Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 11th or 12?

Well today I went to the doc, and saw Mr. doc who congratulated me on excellent weight control- HA! If he only knew how I had been eatting... More on that later...and he's lucky I love him, as he broke the news to me that I will not be having the baby the 11th... or 12th...I will not be having the baby until the 17th, which is a Wednesday. What happend to this song and dance I got early on about how he only does his surguries on Fridays? So unless I go into labor before, it will be the 17th. The 17th is a day after my parents 30th anniversary, the 17th is one of our nephews birthday, AND it was also my husbands grannys bday who just passed away, so I think the 17th will be nice and hold alot of significance for everyone. I have to change my leave forms for work as my goal is to work until the day before I have the baby, so NOW my offical last day will be the 15th. I guess its pretty silly to even work that Monday, but I want to try to stay home as much as possible with the baby. I will have Tuesday to do pre-op junk and you know I will work a pedicure in there somehow.=)

So anyways... I have gained 20 lbs this pregnancy, not too bad I guess. Today I was for certain it was going to be horrible when I weighed in...I refused to even look at the scale, and didn't even know my weight until he started saying I was doing a great job with it... so here's my little funny story for the day...

This Tuesday at work I went to Farm Fresh during lunch as its right next to my work and was scoping out some lunch goodies... The little Debbie Display caught my eye, and I bought a box of Swiss Miss ding dong thingys... I ate one back at my office with the rest of my lunch. So then apparently we discover in the office I share that we thing a rat is up in the ceiling, and my boss has us get out of the office and shut the door. I got all of my crap out, with my Swiss Miss things, and put the Swiss Miss things in the break room as I didn't want to take them in the unit as there is a no food policy out there. When I left work, I forgot toget my junk food...Wednesday I worked at my other unit, and today I came back though, and was looking for my goodies around lunch time, and low and behold someone ate all those suckers! I was close to losing it, but I did leave it in the break room, and if I had seen those suckers I would have ate them too, so I can't really fault them... So I handled it by sending my husband and a friend an angry text about my missing little Debbie Snacks, and walked over to Farm Fresh... You guessed it... I bought another box, and this time I ate half the box myself between lunch and my appointment,and then hid them from everyone else. So I was pretty shocked when I learned I gained 1 pound from last week...I guess my luck with that is about to run out though. Watch next week they will tell me I gained 10 or something.

Photobucket

No comments: