Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Luckily my docs office didn't try to charge me for redoing the paperwork (aka stamping the signature) this time, so I made out ok and didn't need to freak. I got the link to the pics we did this weekend. Some are silly, and some I like. He wanted me to close my eyes in some for my "dreamy pics" I could care less for those. I am trying to figure out what I am going to order. I am sure I will get a family one, one of just Dave and I, and I guess a exposed belly shot lol. If you want to see the pics send me your email address and raise your right hand and promise no laughing....

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

katietorrance@live.com
and I promise not to laugh...

Anonymous said...

jaime03@alumni.wfu.edu

my belly looks like a tiger mauled me... i promise i won't laugh.

Jenny said...

jlschardt@yahoo.com...you know i wanna see!