Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday recap!

We did pregnancy/family pics today rather then Saturday because of tropical storm Hanna. Hanna didn't do much around here at all, and Saturday was spent inside anyways, and was made a PJ day by all.

So I have not seen the pictures yet, I am guessing the photographer will email me the link when he's done. He came to the house, and we kept it simple and short as Dave needed to head to bed. I did expose the belly in a few, he assured me he would photoshop out the stretch marks lol, and said mine were not that bad. Total liar, but God love him. He said the ones I would see online would not be photshopped, but any that I buy would look perfect, so we shall see... He took some of all of us, some of just me, and some of just Dave and I. He will come back when little one is one week old, and then every few months to capture her first year.

This afternoon I headed to my sisters with the kids as my sister had a lunch for my parents who are celebrating their 30th anniversary. It was low key, and just my sisters, the nieces and nephews, and my dads parents. Their actual anniversary isn't until the 16th, and I still have not gotten them anything yet, but I am working on coming up with something interesting...no idea what that is yet, but I have a few days...



Photobucket

No comments: