Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Last Post before things get crazy....

As if I will have any time to read between now and next 20 years or so, but I discovered that the new show I like on HBO (Tru Blood) is based on a book series. I bought the first book last night at Barnes and Noble as I might have some time in the hospital to read a little if I can't sleep or something. The first book is called Dead until Dark and the series are by Charlaine Harris. I read the first chapter last night and so far its pretty much exactly like the show.

So today is the last day of us being a family of 4. I can not believe tomorrow I will finally meet her. I promise she will have a name, and I am going to figure that out today. Anyways, not sure what are plans are today, I want to spend some time with the the girls, and do something fun with them since we are going to be house bound for a while, as I am not sure how you really go anywhere with three under three quite yet. I should be coming home Saturday, and please please please feel free to come see me at the hospital as like I said, I wont be going out for a while, and I know you all want to see that baby!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Jenny said...

praying for you today!!! i hope everything goes great.