Thursday, September 11, 2008

So excited about Fall...

Fridays I don't work, so my plans for my final weekend before the baby will be making her debut, will be to get my fall decorations out and up. I also have plans involving going to Michael's tonight to get some things I want to use in my fall decorating. I have gotten inspired from looking at some other people's blogs who have an appreciation for fall decorations as well, so I must go to Michael's so I can be as cool as them. Hey, the decorating/creating thing will give me a place to direct all this pent up hormone crap I have going on, and get my mind off all the zillion things that are erking me.

I love Halloween and the fall season. I love the pumpkins and funky goards. Going to pumpkin patches, the leaves changing colors, drinking apple cider, etc etc.... I remember a kid in my elementry classes who wasn't allowed to trick or treat and celebrate Halloween. I felt so sorry for her as a kid, and I still feel sorry for her now, cause the girl just totally missed out. Trick or Treating is a rite of passage, and I know a lot of churches and places have alternatives to trick or treating for safety reason, but I personally think that takes a lot of fun out of the holiday, and think those people are overly protective and weird.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think little nameless Giles child number 3 will be a crazy crafter like her mommy? Good luck this week!

Jenny said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween! I'm going to decorate for it / Fall next week!