Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bad mommy vs Mommy of the year

This may come to a shock to some of you, but I have been a total meanie lately, and this has led to some less then stellar parenting lately. Last night at dinner I told my daughter to stop touching me as she was fidgeting, and the poor kid had to wait for freaking ever for a table at a resteraunt, and forever and a day for the food, and I guess I was expecting her to act like a stepford kid or something and she's freaking 2 years old. Bad mommy...Cher, next time please slap me.

Anyways, this morning I did some major chores, and when I was done, I really, really, really, needed my kids to take a freaking nap so I could sit down and relax. Of course they didn't want to, and I was about to pull a mean mommy moment again, but thankfully I snapped out of it just in time... I decieded to win the nice mommy award instead and take them to our pool. Our pool sent emails out saying they would open up today once last time today until next season since the weather was supposed to be nice. I also figured a couple hours of them playing would tire their behinds out, and at some point I could collapse myself... The kicker? It totally worked, their passed out, and I have become one with the couch!


Photobucket

No comments: