Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wii, walmart, and witches...

So I got the Wii fit last weekend from Dave as an anniversary gift, and the Wii fit and I have a great relationship, despite the fact it told me I was obese during my body analysis.... Yes I know I am having a baby next week, and believe me, I can't wait to do the analysis again and get praises for losing a super duper amount of weight in a short time. Anyways, despite said obeseness, my Wii fit age remains younger then my current age, so that rocks...

I have not been doing any of the crazy strength excersises, or any hard cardio, but the balance games are super fun, and the basic step is my new addiction. LOVE IT! My friend Sarah came over yesterday and we spent quite a bit of time on the Wii, and I think she's just as hooked now as well....

Sunday morning, instead of being in church which I probably need to spend some serious time there for my attitude lately, Dave and I made a mondo Walmart run. I hate hate hate going to Walmart cause the people tend to scare me, but we needed a crap load of groceries and I was looking to save lots of money, so we braved it. We went to the York County one, as our local Newport News one is just way to ghetto. I was surprised how pretty it was in there as apparently they are doing some renovations/decorating. It also wasn't very crowded so I was on my best behavior. I am trying to cook up some food for Dave to eat, and wanted to make sure to have lots of easy things for the kids to eat since this next week will be life changing in our house with a baby coming home next Saturday. Of course Dave scrunched his nose at my mention of me making a Chicken Broccoli dish, so he may just starve in the end....

I am done decorating the house for fall/halloween. Well, the inside is done, I guess. I need Dave to pull out my big 'ole witch from the garage, to put outside, but I am proud of that mission getting done.

So tomorow is my last day of work for a while. I was debating about going or not, but I decieded I need to go in for a little bit to just wrap up a few things, but I seriously plan on being there no more then 3 hours tops. Hopefully I can make that happen....

I went to the hospital Friday to do my pre-op stuff by request of the docs office. I have a lovely hospital bracelet already that I have to sport until I come home with the baby. I don't understand why they gave it to me so soon, but whatever...My labs are done, my paperwork is all set, and I even got to pay the copay ahead of time and scored a discount for doing that early. So unless I go into labor before hand, I am to arrive at the hospital Wednesday at 8am, and then a few hours later we will have another baby girl!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I was just getting ready to email you, wondering when you were being admitted! WOW, two more days and she'll be here! I can't wait to see pics and hear her name. I'll be praying for you!