Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday catch up...

* My husband has taught our two year old the word "fart", and aparrently now if anyone passes gas in front of her she calls them out and shrieks " farted!" Yeah what a classy family I have... considering someone has to fart for her to say it... Dave is feeling bad about teaching it to her now, and is trying to work on a nicer word like "tooted"

* The playroom storage is put together, but we decieded we needed another piece so thats on order now, so for now the plaroom is still a mess as all work has stopped until the next piece comes for it.

* I got my hair trimmed and highlighted, I like the cut and the color is ok, but I really wanted to be blonde blonde, and its blonder but not a huge change from what I had before, but at least I wont have drastic roots coming in to deal with, so maybe the lady did me a favor.

* Dave and I have committed to going forward with sending the kids to private school, and are going to aim to send them at least through 5th grade. I know this is silly cause our kids are young and one not even born yet, but we agree its important they go to a good school, and our lovely school they are zoned for would be awsome but they bus in kids from downtown, and I have heard some horror stories. We have been researching some schools, and got the choices narrowed down to two, one religious based, one not. I guess I will just go and tour them in another two years, and considering we got a while, I have lots of time to be anal about the entire process, and be an over protective crazy parent.

* I am totally distraught as I went to bed early last night and the DVR thingy didn't record the final show of Biggest Loser, so I missed most of the show, and missed seeing the first girl get the Biggest Loser title...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which schools are ya'll considering? Just think, if little Laura and Rachel went to St. Andres, they could Psycho Cindy as a teacher. YIKES!

Jenny said...

Isn't it crazy how we have to start thinking about all that so early now? Mommyhood has become very stressful in my opinion!