Friday, April 11, 2008

Project!





Dave and I made this for the baby's room. We bought it before we found out what we were having and I already deceided if it was a girl it would be for her room, and if it wasn't it would just be a storage thingy for the playroom. We bought the wood box thing at Michael's and I had a nifty coupon to get a better deal. We also bought the lady bugs at Michael's alreay painted, and just painted the box and hotglue them on. I left one side blank as I plan on either putting on the name in red letters or just one big initial, but we don't have a name yet, so thats one hold!

I totally didn't come up with this on my own. I have a friend due pretty soon who made one for her baby's room, and she stole the idea from another friend, so steal away!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Super cute!!!