Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mother's Day shopping....




I came across these mommogrammed shell pendants on the website http://silvergoose.com
I ordered two, one for my mom and one for my husbands mom. I think they will make a cute Mother's Day gift, and I thought it was really cool that they engrave on the shell. They are a steal for $19 and that even includes the engraving! Once I have them in my hands and see what they look like in person I may have to order myself one....

My mom's birthday is a week before Mother's Day. Makes it so hard as I have to come up with two unique gifts so close together! I am hoping to find something while we are in Charleston that she will love...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

1-SO jealous you're going to Charleston!
2-Your daughter is SOOOO freaking cute in her Lilly dress.
3-LOVE the necklace...you totally deserve one for yourself!!!