Sunday, April 20, 2008

Semi finished product




Ok so measuring and cutting angles is not my thing, but I kinda finished my version of the Star photo thing. I need to redo a few pics though as they are upside down, and it never crossed my ming that they would be upside down as I was cussing silently for trying to get this all adhered, so I am going to change out some pics and make them right side up, and then give it to my mom from the kids for either her b-day or mother's day.

I might attempt to make one more at some point, but no time soon as it was a serious pain in my butt, but like I said its probably due to my dumbness in meausring and trying to make nice angles.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm SO impressed!

Anonymous said...

COOL! Is there a site online that can show me how to do that??? :) I'm inspired!!