Monday, April 28, 2008

5 products I love

So I wasn't tagged, but I saw this on the GRITS blog and since its raining and the kids are sleeping, I am going to do mine...

1.Photobucket

I really like the mineral makeup that is out. I have been using it for a year and I love how it feels and how it stays on until you wash it off. I have only tried the Bare Escentials line, but have heard good things about other brands as well. Sometimes I will layer it over regular foundation if I need more coverage and it still looks great.

2.Photobucket
This mascara is awesome. I first tried it on my wedding day since it was water proof, and I just love it, and have been hooked since.

3.Photobucket
This is Maybelline coverstick, and I have been using this very product since like the 10th grade and have not found anything to beat it yet.

4.Photobucket
Turvy Tumbler cups are the bomb. They come in different size with different designs, they don't sweat and they keep ice cold and just are the perfect cup I think.

5. I couldn't find a picture of this, but the last product I love is the Pampered Chef bar pan. Pretty much its a cookie sheet type pan made out of stone. I use mine for everything, and highly recommend you trying it out for bacon, as once you do you will never fry it again... seriously its that good... I also use it for cookies, biscuits, etc etc.

No comments: