Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bathing suit shopping...




Now in my wildest dreams I can only hope to look like this during the summer while pregnant. Her belly is probably smaller then mine is non-pregnant. Anyways, I came across this shop that is based out of Richmond that has some cute maternity clothes. A bit on the pricey side but I didn't think it was a bad price for a bathing suit. I am a bit nervous that its going to be too small, and since its on clearance there are no returns, so I just got the biggest one they had and will cross my fingers I can squeeze in it, and that it will cover the belly. If all else fails I will just sell the bathing suit to some other pregnant person on Ebay, and be bitter that they are skinner then me.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's SUPER cute!!! You look itty bitty...I dunno what you're talking about!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. But seriously, cute suit.