Thursday, December 11, 2008

So I have survived my first days back... I am off tomorrow, and actually next Monday, so I get a nice 4 day weekend. Thank the lord...Work has been stressful for me because there are A LOT of mandatory changes that the lovely government is having us do, so I am attempting to catch up from just being away, and then comply with these changes that affect every freaking thing/person and then some. We have all these mandatory meetings as well, and since I work between two different units I have to figure a way to get everything done and attend all these meetings. This means I wont have every friday off from now on because some of these lovely meetings take place on my sacred fridays. That bites as I put Laura in her school program on fridays so I would be off, and I would be the one taking her and picking her up. I also scheduled in advance many doc appointment for Fridays. Lovelyness. At least every friday wont be impacted,and when it is I just will figure out another day in the week to take off, because home girl is not working more then 4 days a week come hell or high water. Actually, I think only 1 or 2 fridays a month will be impacted by it. I know I will get caught up eventually, and I know I will get the hang of the new procedures in time, but I just hate feeling lost. It can only get better. If not I think I would make an excellent Costco employee. I have door greeter written all over me =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had married for money you'd still have to work-on your back. Keep your chin up :)

Anonymous said...

If you had married for money you'd still have to work-on your back. Keep your chin up :)