Saturday, December 20, 2008

Flash Back Friday... a day late


*** I am in a better mood today. Probably since I am home away from leeches, sorry for giving yet again a best dramatic actress performance***

This flashback friday are pics from a crappy scrapbook page I did when I was first learning. These pics were taken I guess in 2002. Dave and I used to fish all the time. He worked at a local marinia summers when we were home from college. When we would get off of work we would go to the sea wall at his marinia and fish until late at night. It was so fun just to sit there talking and goofing off waiting for a bite. We were really into it, and had a lot of fun. I even got a nice fishing pole and rod for my 21 st bday from him, and I was crazy excited about it.





Photobucket

No comments: