Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping paper, and putting on big pretty bows, BUT sometimes it's too hard to wrap something, and heck with three under three sometimes I just throw it in a bag more and more these days... by the way any suggestions for wrapping a riffle???

2. Tree--Real or Artificial? both, the pink tree is of course fake, we have fake tree with just lights on it in our window above the door (plant shelf or whatever you call it) but our main tree in the living room is real. Real trees can be a pain in the butt, but they smell so good and are worth the extra hastle...

3. When do you put Christmas tree up?honestly we try to shoot for the friday after thanksgiving but with Dave's schedule it doesn't always happen that way. The pink tree went up really early cause I was really excited when I bought it...

4. When do you take the tree down? Sometimes New Years Day, sometimes a few days after.

5. Like eggnog? I hate it. The husband loves it, but doesn't like it spiked.

6. Do you have a nativity scene? I used to but I think Laura broke it her first Christmas. It was an el cheapo one I picked up at some place going out of business. I really should get another one.

7. Favorite gift received as a child? Original Nintendo with the duck hunt game and the power pad. I loved that thing...

8. Hardest person to buy for? parents, they have everything

9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids. It's so much fun.

10. Worst Christmas gift? a precious moments soccer figurine from a neighbor. Don't worry I acted all excited. I just hate precious moments anything, I think they are tacky, the big heads scare me. I also have a love for every sport except soccer. Seriously, I would boycott it in gym class. My dad always said soccer is for the kids who got cut from baseball lol. With that being said, watch all my kids want to play it soccer. Or worse yet, hate all sports.

11. Mail or email a Christmas card? Mail.... please tell me no one emails them out...

12. Favorite Christmas movie? All of them. Elf is pretty cute though.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year long I do it. Whenever I find something cute or a good sale.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? It's possible...yes that is tacky, but I mean if you know someone else will appreciate it better then you, why not pass it on?

15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? all of it, but as far as a drink goes, my moms slush punch for sure....

16. Lights on tree? who knows... We just put them on until we reach the end.

17. Favorite Christmas Song? All of them

18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? Stay home... I have never traveled away from home on Christmas

19. Can you name Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, & Rudolph

20. Angel or Star on Tree top? We have an Angel

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? one, and its always PJ's

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic, crowds

23. Favorite ornament? I have lots of favs...

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Kindle, and a few odds and ends.

Photobucket

No comments: