Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Reunion Campbell Style...



My Great-Aunt Julia has a family reunion every year after Christmas, and this year was no different. A lot of people came this year. My family usually just hangs out in the den and hides. I prefer hiding rather then someone grabbing me and asking me who I belong to. My Aunt Julia is one of my grandfathers sisters. He was one of 10 kids. My grandparents do not go for some unknown reason/grudge. Anyways, this year we did a picture of the grandchildren and great grandchildren. My dad had three girls including me, and my uncle had two boys and girl. Then we did a great grandkid pic, and I think the 6 of us have sprung 13 total. Two were not in the great grandkid picture, as they didn't come, but its as close as we could get it!
I am the baby grandkid.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's so cool. We haven't had any sort of reunion in YEARS-on either side.... What special pics to have for years to come. I betcha you're spoiled if you're the baby. I'm the only one on my mom's side (way spoiled!!!) and then the oldest on the other.
Gotta love me some spoiling!

AverettLadyNana said...

Fourteen