Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Pictures...

So here is a slide show of Christmas Eve- Christmas Day pics. They are out of order and some are sideways, but oh well you will get the point. Same pics as I have on my myspace if you look at those.

Yes my kids look rought on Christmas Eve, and Laura didn't even have a shirt on, but hey they were all sick with ear infections, colds, and some throwing up for good measure. In fact we had wash their Christmas PJ's that they opened as they got barfed on after we got them put into them. Fun time!
Yes that is a real pink gun my kids are holding.... sigh... my dad thought a .22 pink rifle makes an appropriate gift for a 2 year old. Don't worry though it will be many years before we let her shoot it, if ever.
Yes I look like a bum on Christmas Day morning, but whatever =)






Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

robyn-you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking skinny! what are you doing, girl?

love hte pics-especially the jeep w/ the super cute lisence plate. :0)