Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Divine Intervention...

I made those darn oreo ball cookies Monday, and since I ate them all, and we were decorting the tree Tuesday night, I figured we needed to snack on some more sugar loaded crap cause I wanted to be festive like that.... I made cake balls- same concept as oreo balls, but you bake a cake and then crumble it and mix with icing before dipping in the melted chocolate. I was inpatient to wait for the cake to cool, and needed something bad for me immediatly, so I fixed a bowl of icecream (Richard Simmons, where are you when I need you?)So I ate the icecream, and then was too tired to make the cake balls so I went to bed fat and happy... I got up, went to make the balls, and noticed the freezer door was cracked! Ut-ohh...I knew I was the last one to be in the freezer because of said icrecream, so I couldn't even attempt to put the blame on one of the kids or the husband. Dont you hate when that happens??? I opened the fridge, and of course it looks like a freaking snow storm in there, so no time to make cake balls now that I have to clean up that mess... Guess Jesus doesn't want me making those cake balls....

Photobucket

No comments: