Thursday, December 4, 2008

I went to Richmond today to the Bizarre Bazzar craft show. They have two shows a year, one in the Spring, and one before Christmas, and the one before Christmas is always the best... I got lots of cute things. They had tons of adorable ornaments, I could have bought 100 ornaments as they just had the cutest ones. I ended up with a Scout bag. I have been eyeing them every year, but just not sure what to use it for as I have a million bags...I got one this year, and deceided it would make a fun diaper bag as it has great pockets for bottles or sippy cups, plus it wipeable if there is a spill... yet again another reminder of the mother in law ruining my coach diaper bag without so much as I'm sorry or a replacement. Bitter subject with me still. Sigh...

I got these cute personalized placements for the kids that are plastic , a dress for Rachel, and a tooth fairy pillow for Emily. I now have tooth fairy pillows for all the kids, and I doubt we will be using those for quite a while, but hey, I'm prepared...I also got a few Christmas presents for some family members. My favorite purchase was a hair bow holder that looks like a tu-tu. I will post a picture of it later. It's super cute, and very afordable... I only got one, but that's because I saw another bow holder on Etsy that I am all about, but its pricey like $52. Home girl is not going to pay that much for a flipping bow holder- sorry... Anyways, I know I can make the same holder like the one on Etsy for probably no more then $10, so in time I will give it a try for the other two kiddos.

So I have my cookies ready for the church bake sale... and guess what... I didn't make them, the husband did! I joked on him that he would be making them, but didn't mean it, but hey, he saved me some time. He's all proud of himself too, and I am as well. This is why I married him folks...if only I could some how get him to do the rest of the cooking...

Photobucket

No comments: