Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Obsessed...



I am loving this Hot Yoga mess. I did three classes last week, and have signed up for two this week, and trying to figure out how to squeeze another one in between softball practice. I love how I feel after the sessions, despite being covered from head to toe in sweat. I love how it's a super intense workout without being out of breath. I never thought I would like it this much. Apparently a lot of other people that go are just as pumped about it, and I giggled yesterday before class over hearing a lady tell someone else about the wonders it's done for her digestive tract. We can all sleep better at night knowing that lady is regular. In all seriousness, Yoga does have benefits for just about everything.

Besides Yoga not much else going on besides house projects. The husband started on a backsplash in our kitchen last Thursday, and tonight he is hoping to get the grout finished. It looks awesome...I picked out some slate after being inspired from Frugal Fab's blog on her kitchen redo. The dark slate looks killer with our cherry cabinets, and dark countertop. I also like the idea that not many people have slate tile for a backsplash, so I feel special minus the fact I totally copied someone else'e look online. I will post pics once it's done. This was Dave's first time messing around with tile, and I think he did great. Apparently, he's enjoyed it as he wants to tile the bathrooms now. Though all these house projects have been fun, interesting, and rewarding, I am ready for a break from them soon just to have a chance to have the house in order, as the mess associated with the projects gives me anxiety.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can he come to my house? I'll keep him busy while you yoga.