Monday, March 23, 2009

More Randomness....

We have made major strides in Potty Training lately with Laura. You don't know how exciting this is for me. She woke up Friday and while I was dressing her for school she annouced she didn't like diapers and she wanted to wear her underwear. I was beyond excited to say the least. I did put her in a pull up when she went to preschool that day, as I wasn't sure she would ask for help to go to the bathroom, but she made it through the school day completely dry. The rest of the weekend she did awesome, and just wore pullups at night time or during naps. I am so proud of her. I guess kids really just have to do this on their own on their own time. Rachel has a lot of interest in potty training since she's been watching Laura, so I am pretty certain that she's not too far away herself. Guess I will be buying lots of underwear on my trip this week to the outlets!

I have talked here some about how I wanted to try Hot Yoga as there is a studio near my house, and I finally got the nerve up to sign up for a class. My class is tonight. We shall see how it goes I guess...This place lets you sign up online which is cool, and they have lots of different times. They have late evening classes and early classes, which makes it good for me with work and the kids. I am trying the evening one tonight. Guess I will be trying to dig out my old yoga mat I bought in college out of the attic!

Last night Dave and I became the owners of a sweet eliptical. It's a really nice one. I was telling a friend about how I been thinking about buying one, and wouldn't you know it they had one they were not using anymore, that is less then a year old. I got on it last night for a little bit, and I am in love with it. I now have no more excuses for not being in shape. Yikes! The pressure is on! I also got a phone call about playing on a co-ed softball team, which I am excited to do again after sitting out last season since I was pregnant. All this activity I have planned has got to at least trim off a few lbs Speaking of which I have WW tomorow YIKES! It's not going to be pretty. The food stories I could tell you...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cher said...

I am so proud of Miss Laura! I know she'll be all finished with the potty training. One down, two to go!
How did the hot yoga go?

The wife said...

1. I'm so jealous about the potty training. Baby Girl is just not interested. I'm starting to stress out as she must be potty trained by the time school starts in the fall!

2. Wish I lived closer to you to join you in the hot yoga class!!