Friday, March 13, 2009

More Sewing Fun

Please excuse the myspacey teeny bopper esque picture. I tried to taking shots by pointing the camer at my face and just wound up with close ups of my chin rolls, so I moved on to the mirror. I have made a few of these necklaces now, and this one I made last night, and it's my fav. I got a lot of really cute material at this quilt show, a few weekends ago. I plan on making a pillow this weekend at some point. I also need to finish up the Brown Bear Quilt.

In other news I am having our entry way, stair case, and front hall painted monday and I super excited! I am sooo glad we waited... A year and a half ago we got a price quote for it, and we were not too thrilled with the quote so we held off. We decieded to just bite the bullet and do it a few weeks ago, and had a referral from a friend for this guy, and this quote was A LOT cheaper. I am guessing there are some better deals out now with times being tough. Regardless I am super excited about coming home this coming Monday to the finished product! I bought the paint for the job yesterday, and ended up going with a super pale yellow color. It's not a major change from what we have now, we have a light beige color going on currently, but it will brighten up the space.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. S said...

I'm always surprised that with three little ones you still manage to crank out such cute crafts! Super mom!