Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Countdown begins...

Next Thursday I am leaving to head to Lancaster, Pa with my parents. I went with them last year for my first time, and we had such a great time I have a feeling this is going to be an annual thing for us now. They have the coolest outlets. Don't get me wrong, the ones we have in Williamsburg are pretty darn good, but PA's put them to shame, AND there is no sales tax on clothing/shoes. Last year I got a lot of stuff for the kids/husband, and I bought some maternity clothes for myself. THANK THE LORD I am done with maternity clothes.... Sheesh with my first pregnancy I started wearing them immediatly all excited to be in maternity...by my third I tried my hardest to advoid maternity clothing, and thanks to some weight loss I mainly just put on some shorts and pants from fatter non pregnant days.

This shopping trip I need to get a bunch of stuff for the kids for spring/summer, and I am badly in need of the same for myself. Seriously, I don't have a single pair of shorts that fit...I tried to rock some shorts a few weeks ago when it was warmer and Laura asked me if I was wearing Daddy's shorts... Not a good look. Mommy needs some new clothes.

I am super excited about their Pottery Barn kids outlet, and their regular Pottery Barn outlet. They just have everything it seems, and I am ready to make a big haul.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tabby said...

You will probably go right through my town. My husbands grandparents live about 30 minutes from there so we have hit those outlets several times! We always go before school and before summer! Have fun and hopefully you get lots of good deals.

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Have you ever been to the Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale up in PA? They have it twice a year and it's the best! By the way, I found your blog through Beav's wife (I'm a friend of Jenny's). I'm a social worker too- I currently work at Hospice of Va. Your blog is great!

Mom of Three said...

Leslie do you know someone named Lynn Hafer that used to work at Hospice? email me back at robyngiles7@cox.net

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

Ooh, I'm jealous! I can't imagine how good those outlets are b/c I love the outlets in Williamsburg. If they're that much better, it would just be like heaven!