Friday, March 13, 2009

Go Shopping!


I have a coupon for 30% off for Old Navy, Gap, or Banana Republic that can be used in store or online that is good through the 15th- email me if you want one to print!!!! robyngiles7@cox.net or leave a comment with your email... I scored the above at Old Navy yesterday, plus some pants that I couldn't find a pic of online. I may try to get to Banana tonight over in City Center for giggles when Dave gets home.

**EDIT** I went to Banana and the sales people there def. work on commission...I went in the dressing room with a couple of items,and next thing I know Mr. Banana man was bringing more clothes to try on that he thought would look good. Yeah... I came home with all the stuff he picked out in the end... I felt like I was on "What Not to Wear".


P.S. The pink and brown polka dot tjmaxx golf bag came home with me Wednesday night... it was red tagged, meaning I saved 60 bucks. I took it as a sign for God to buy it lol. I saved my receipt in case I see the bags get marked down even more, 'cause you know I want think twice about returning and rebuying. It's not like I am going to use it any time soon since I don't own any clubs yet...


Photobucket

3 comments:

AverettLadyNana said...

You got your bag! That's nice!

Jenny said...

DONE! Got it in black and brown-sweeeeeeet deal!

Unknown said...

Send me that coupon! I love that dress!

barbourfamily@bellsouth.net