Sunday, March 8, 2009

Boogity Boo

You may lose total respect for me after I admit this, but whatever. Last night I made Dave play with the Ouija Board with me after the kids went to bed. Dave rolled his eyes and said he felt like a 12 year old girl at a slumber party. I had worked myself up about it, and was super scared to death, but nothing happend. So disappointing... I made Dave take it out of the room when we gave up as just looking at the box creeps me out. I am such a dork.

So why did I do this? I had watched the movie What Lies Beneath, and there is a part in the movie in which Michelle Pfieffer and her bff are in a bathroom drinking wine and playing with the board, and it made me suddenly remember I own a board from way back when. Anyone have any creepy Ouija stories?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

yes...when I was in 8th grade, a friend and I played with it. It did some creepy stuff and neither of us admitted to making it do it. We freaked out so badly that I took all the cushions off our couch and buried it under them. My mom woke up to a living room turned upside down! Needless to say, I threw that board away the next day and never ever ever played with one again. Ew, I just shudder thinking about it!!