Friday, March 20, 2009

Easter Tree


As much as I get into Halloween and Christman, I don't have a lot of Easter Decorations. I have over the years attempted to be crafty and make some... who can forget the horrid wreath I made last year with bright plastic easter eggs and the glue gun. I tried and failed lol. It happens. This year I made an easter tree with the kids. I took a glass vase filled it with easter basket filler, then spray painted a branch I got out of my neighbors yard and we hung these egg ornaments. I found the egg ornaments at Target 3-4 years ago in the dollar spot. I had never used them before 'because I bought them and promptly lost them until a few weeks ago. It's not spectacular but the kids had fun with it, and Laura thinks it's pretty.


I have a few other Easter decorations but to be honest there somewhere in the attic. I may or may not get around to finding them cause I am a slacker like that. I will at least dye some eggs with the kids, and I plan on trying to find a Easter Egg hunt or having one of our own for the kids.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya'll can come to GA to our Egg Hunt!