Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Back!!

We left for Pa Thursday morning early, and we got back in Saturday afternoon. We came back a day early because frankly, we shopped our buts off, and were too tired to function. I had fun, and shopped my heart out. Seriously, Obama is probably going to send a letter in the mail thanking me for helping the economy. Not only did we hit the outlets, we also ventured out to Costco and Target while in PA. Hey, I wanted a bunch of cute stuff that they had but didn't want to pay the sales tax on clothes like you have to in VA. I also scored some zebra curtains in Target. For more then two months now I have been hunting for zebra curtains for the playroom, as all the targets in my local area have been sold out, so I was super excited to find them in PA.

I refuse to take a picture of all of my loot in fear everyone will hate me for being a spoiled brat. I did take some pics of some of my fav things I got though.

A beautiful coach bag
coach

My exciting zebra curtains for the playroom to hang after we paint the room
curtain

Cute Hartstrings dress from Costco
dress 2

Dress for Laura to wear next Christmas
dress1

Ornament from the National Christmas Museum, for my future tropical theme tree
shell

I was happy to get the Hartstrings dresses from Costco, and I also scored big at their outlet store in PA. They had a huge 80% off rack, and I seriously went to town for the kids. I didn't have as good as luck at The Pottery Barn Outlets. Last year I got a bunch of cute things for the kids for Christmas. At the kids PB I did get a rug and shower curtain for the kids bathroom, but that was it.

For myself I scored a bunch of shorts, and springy work clothes.

I had a good time and I am glad to be back home! Tomorow I have a crazy amount of house work to do, and I have hot yoga in the morning!!!!



Photobucket

No comments: