Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Monday fun

Dave and I had plans to go to the gym yesterday, it was so pretty though it seemed like a waste for us to spend it inside a gym. We ended up over at this park near our old highschool, where there is a trail and we walked/ran. Actually I guess we sprinted some too, as when we would start to run, we would get in competition with each other and try to out run the other one. Dave enjoyed making fun of my power walk stride, and I enjoyed cracking jokes about other walker/runers on the trail who think because it gets a little warm outside that they need to start dressing like strippers. Seriously there were some sights to be seen. I have never seen so many men wearing short shorts on either. UGG, their wives are doing them a serious injustice by not telling them look hilarious.

We have a weight watcher meeting tonight. My last weigh in wasn't so good, I gained 1.6, and I don't think this one tonight will be any better, I honestly wasn't following the diet at all, I fell off the WW wagon I guess haha. I am back on now though, or at least I am trying to. I just love food so much. I think I am not going to weigh tonight, we get a no weigh in pass to use if we just want to skip it. I will stay for the meeting though as clearly I need to get pumped up again about weight loss.

Photobucket

No comments: