Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Plantation Shutters...

Question. Anyone out there recently purchase Plantation Shutters or looked into it? I priced some at Lowe’s that a company installs etc, and there is 10% off being offered until April. BUT I bet Lowe’s has a charge thrown in there for being the middle man, so it got me thinking it might be cheaper to go somewhere else… Anyone know what the costs are elsewhere or know of any companies that they were impressed with. I know they are expensive, so I just want to make sure I have quality, and I am attempting to find a reasonable price if even possible.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have four sets in my house. I love them! We had them professionally installed & they cost like $250 or $500 each. That was 8 years ago. And they still look just as good as the day I got them. Just a little dusty.

KK said...

We have always bought ours from Sunburst Shutters and have always gotten the poly-wood shutters instead of the real wood shutters. Normally, I prefer the "real thing" but in this case I actually prefer the "faux wood"--they don't warp, simply wipe clean, lots of pluses.