Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let's try this again..

I noticed I had someone come to my blog from this SITE... She wrote about a post I did, and she put down what she commented. I don't mind her blogging about me as a topic, but I do mind being called "poor woman". Ouch... She did give some valid arguments in her comment she left, but she totally just over reacted on her post about me. (Meaning I am super pissed about being refered to as Poor Woman. I actually thought her comment was super informative until she went all poor woman on me). My post wasn't bashing the bejesus out of home schoolers. I was just curious, and not getting it. I am not going to seek them out and point and laugh or tell my kids to throw rocks at them.

Home school your kids if you want, send them to private schools, send them off to boarding school, do whatever you want that is best for you and your family, and child. I'm not here to hate on anyone, because parenting is hard stuff. God knows I didn't make things easy on my parents, and I am sure I will face some trials a long the way with my three.

4 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

I can't believe that!

Jenny said...

OMG-seriously? Why in the world did she need to bring YOU up? That's ridiculous. If she's all in an uproar about judging...ummm, isn't that exactly what she's doing? Whatever... I am a professional in this area thankyouverymuch and I am against it.

Is your blog still private? I wonder how she got to it if so...that kind of freaks me out.

Mom of Three said...

Nah I didn't go private. It's still open to all crazies lol.

Katie said...

Hahaha, a crazy called you out! After reading her post with a link to yours, I stand by my observation that all the homeschooler families I have encountered are whacked and socially inept. Lovely day.