Monday, December 3, 2007

Just another manic Monday...

The weekend was nice and low key, our only outting pretty much was the company christmas party for the staff and patients at one of my units. A few more patients came then I thought, but guess what? After my running around for every freaking water bottle Target carries my boss didn't even hand them out. She wants to wait and see what the company gets them first, as she is scared they might get them the same thing. I doubt they will, but I worry that if for some reason they do, she will send me back to return an ungodly amount of water bottles.

I have cheated some on the diet I will admit, but I have kept it under control considering all the food that has been around. We shall see tomorow. I have weighed everyday pretty much though so its not going to be a big surpise or anything I guess tomorow when I weigh.

I did get to scrapbook for 2 hours when we got home from the party last night which was nice. I will be glad when I am done with the books for my parents and in laws, so I can scrapbook my own stuff. Christmas is creeping up way too fast for me. I still need to get Dave some stuff, I think his big item is going to be some crazy golf club. I am just at a loss for anything else. I know he would love a new TV but thats way out of budget for Christmas.

I am sooo looking forward to our trip this friday. Who would have thought going to Roanoke would be so exciting.

No comments: