Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Weigh in Report for Fat Girl

Fat girl weighed 171.6 today, sooo I lost 3.4 lbs which I am proud of. However, its going to be a hard week with our trip as Dave has planned out already where we are eatting, and folks its not good... Our bed and breakfast is going to give us a breakfast in the morning which I know will be mega points, and Dave wants to go this place called the Home Place which is in the middle of nowhere, and its deep south favorites. Think all you can eat comfort food brought to your table. It's super yummy though... and of course we are going to Macadoos as it was our favorite hangout in college. Sooo I guess my goal for the week is save as many points as I can for the weekend, and just hope not to gain this week....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3.4 lbs? Were you exercising? How the hell did you do that!