Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh to be a Campbell...

Today was the annual Campbell Family Reunion held at my great aunt Julia's. Picture a crazy amount of Campbell's backed into a small house. It's crazyness as we are loons. My Aunt Julia is the queen of knick knacks, she has more crap then my mom and that really says something. This meant I had to chase after Laura and remind her a gazilion times not to touch. The highlight of the affair was my youngest nephew Justin asking my mom in front of everyone what a "Diry Sanchez" is.



So New Years Eve Dave and I are going to head to dinner somewhere which will probably end up being Plaza, and then we are going to go bowling with some friends. Don't joke on bowling- its so much fun, and its been a good three years since we have been able to go. SO that's going to be our big New Year's Eve outting....

No comments: